[ot][coding-therapy?] Moronism And The Thorough Code Review

Thu Oct 27 16:24:39 PDT 2022

The difficulty, involving having to send sublight grunts to different
galactic amnesia bubbles where they assemble and dispatch autonomous
time traveling robots that collect preset patterns before uniting, is
similar to the difficulty I'm engaging with my ongoing design project
around append-only storage and random writes.

The talk about galactic bubbles is an analogy for what I find myself
doing internally to observe, combine, and infer from information that
crosses my numerous dissociations.

With the random writes, this is a project I'm more familiar with, that
I already have information memorised in parts of me, regarding its
different parts. Less thorough review needed: it more directly engages
the idea of successfully and creatively combining information that
wildly dissociates when held and used. Pros and cons to different
puzzles here.