Mixnets emerged as a response to Tor's vulnerability

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:27:35 PDT 2022

Focuses on cryptocurrency. This appears well done and accurate at
first glance to me (did not read the whole thing, but there are
multiple indicators). Given the focus on ethereum, I assume the
authors have some wealth.

https://github.com/BlackSkyNetwork/nexus

profrat links to an article from the second issue of this free zine:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BlackSkyNetwork/nexus/main/docs/zine/00000001/cypherpunk-your-adversaries.mdx

I’m running into UI glitches trying to paste the content.

It’s nice to have a new text- and git- based zine with reasonable
content. It would be cool to forward the content here.