FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Oct 24 22:44:44 PDT 2022

	wow, this is even more evil and stupid than I thought

> This raises serious legal issues which are now being litigated across the
> country. Governments can’t simply privatize their censorious ambitions
> to the private sector

	total censorship is what non-human turds like tucker fully love and advocate. Jewnazi joogle, fukerbook and the rest are PRIVATE. The arpanet is their PRIVATE PROPERTY and they CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT WITH IT.  Why is the non-human turd whining about his own anti-philosophy.

> There’s another reason why censorship is more pervasive than at any time
> in our lifetime. It’s because we have never had such access to so many
> varied information portals.

	I couldn't make that shit up even if my life depended on it.

	We live under complete surveillance and censorship thanks to a worldwide US-jewnazi monopoly, yet the non-human turd claims we live in the best of possible worlds.

	"we have never had such access to so many varied information portals."

	Right. Beating tucker to death and feeding him to pigs would be an insult to pigs.

> Imagine if the whole lockdown scenario had
> taken place in the early 1970s. There were three television networks.

	now replaced by tucker's jewnazi ARPANET - a single US-jewnazi-private monopoly.

	really grancrap, you have to go kill this turd, and then kill yourself.