USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 20:31:55 PDT 2022

Republicans explain the obvious...
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1584681738327842816

Real Immigrants explain the obvious...
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1584604992203169794

The Left, Woke, BS Activists, Dems... young, stupid,
know not what they do, nor the SocComMarx they invite...

https://twitter.com/ben_kew/status/1583239656178872321
This video sums up everything I hate about the left.

https://twitter.com/ben_kew/status/1584538578507292672
BIDEN ON KAMALA: “There isn't any public figure that [has], you know,
60% favorable ratings... she's doing a great job.” This reminds me of
how Sam Harris and other TDS sufferers would moan about how "TrUmP iS
a PaThoLoGicAl LiAr"

Biden exposes himself in recent interviews and statements,
total fucking liar trying to bullshit people.

US PA trending up to a Rep win against the Dems.
https://twitter.com/BrentMcNamara2/status/1584641432400564224
https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1584635242312511488
https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch

https://twitter.com/ben_kew/status/1584696627767701505
https://twitter.com/alexstein99
Stein owns them with laughter

https://twitter.com/ben_kew/status/1584688213666693120
Watch Ted Cruz absolutely EVISCERATE panelists on 'The View'

https://twitter.com/ben_kew/status/1584567411881017344
Dominion Voting Systems: Face of a liar

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-slammed-over-trans-remarks-democrats-are-officially-and-proudly-pro-mutilation-for-minors

SparkyBru @SparkyBru
Did you know, PA Candidate Josh Shapiro w/John Fetterman fought 2
allow boys 2 use girls bathrooms, locker rooms! Talk about a slam
against womanhood & creating criminal conduct! Vote Red! @FoxNews
@PAGOP @WSJ