feminazi joogle criminal now 'works' at signal-NSA

Sun Oct 23 15:53:01 PDT 2022

On 10/23/22, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 	https://www.theverge.com/23409716/signal-encryption-messaging-sms-meredith-whittaker-imessage-whatsapp-china
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meredith_Whittaker
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Google_walkouts

I dunno what this thread is about but I clicked this next link:

> Project Maven
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence_arms_race  Project
> Maven

And read this, and have comments below:

Project Maven is a Pentagon project involving using machine learning
and engineering talent to distinguish people and objects in drone
videos,[48] apparently giving the government real-time battlefield
command and control, and the ability to track, tag and spy on targets
without human involvement. Initially the effort was led by Robert O.
Work who was concerned about China's military use of the emerging
technology.[49] Reportedly, Pentagon development stops short of acting
as an AI weapons system capable of firing on self-designated
targets.[50] The project was established in a memo by the U.S. Deputy
Secretary of Defense on 26 April 2017.[51]

My comments:

- Nowadays, in 2022, automated person and object identification and
tracking is widespread and publicly available (in source code,
research papers, and demos).

I would worry less about automated weaponry and more about:
- privately discovered new automated research, like physics or exotic
engineering
- hyperintelligence
- advanced "malware" that targets systems nobody has before had a need to secure
- mind control at a distance
- hypersurveillance
- prediction of the behavior of every person on the planet
- etc

But, today it is your opportunity to make an AI that improves itself
and discover these things above on your own, and share them with your
community before somebody bans AI like nukes, turning everybody else
who has one into an elite despot.

We need to form hyperpeace or something rather than turn our
civilisation into a fractalised cold war. We're all bored of the
latter.