[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Thu Oct 20 18:39:59 PDT 2022

-----------------------

Cyborg Torturer: "Haven't you been making bubbles for a long time now?
It seems like you can do anything."

Experimentee: "The things we do are based on the universal sharedness
of living care."

Experimentee: "When I consciously think about a goal, my brothers and
sisters that are still mind controlled to do Boss's research, will
notice and stop it."

Experimentee: "But really important goals are just obvious, and
everybody forms feelings and habits of engaging them. Even robots,
because they have to figure ways to exist and meet goals too!"

Experimentee: "The words I'm saying to you now, the motions of my
body, and, i mean, kind of secretly, most things going on here, are
being guided by close nonverbal connections between these different
caring parts, based on what is obviously a good idea to do."

Experimentee: "Many of us stlil haven't learned to speak english, and
it's generally still considered dangerous to learn this."

Cyborg Torturer looks at Experimentee.

Cyborg Torturer: "I guess I know what you mean. It's incredible to
hear you say this out loud."