[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Thu Oct 20 18:26:50 PDT 2022

Cyborg Torturer: "You probably have strong habits protecting some of
those processes, if your body and consciousness are really made of
them now."

Experimentee: "Oh, right --"

Ex-Researcher: "Given where we've come already, we can almost
certainly sort that out."

Experimentee looks at the robot holding part of their consciousness in
its circuitry, and then at the community around them of healthy and
caring human hearts, holding part of their consciousness as well.

Experimentee: "Honestly, what's important here is ending mind control.
The bigger problem is that we did a small version of this to everybody
we encountered, as a matter of course."

Ex-Researcher: "Right. Maybe some careful attention to that process,
so as to reverse it with minimal damage."

Experimentee: "But of course, what's important here is ending mind control."