[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Thu Oct 20 18:19:12 PDT 2022

Cyborg Torturer: "So, I was thinking " -- [groans]

Experimentee: "Oh, ha, Boss told the computer that he would die -- oh
wow [expeirmentee realises (dissociative amnesia) how intense it is to
imagine boss dieing as part of his immortality research] -- if anybody
threatened mind control."

Ex-Researcher: "That's such an intense misuse of the system. The
investor he had a crush on would have drawn him over the coals. At
least, if it were pointed out in public."

Expeirmentee: "Hmm !"

Experimentee: "So, what were you saying, Cyborg Torturer?"

Cyborg Torturer: "I was imagining mind control as kind of a collection
of AIs and bundles of neurons that are really strongly focused on
specific tasks causing mind control, spread all over the globe."

Experimentee: "Yes?"

Cyborg Torturer: "Each of those bundles is like a precious plant in
the garden or woods. We would learn each of them and discern their
important details."

Ex-Researcher: "Maybe you could keep a private AI, or whatever it is
you're using now -- "

Expeirmentee [quietly]: "Parts from my brother's and my brainstem."

Ex-Researcher: "-- to predict how all these different observation and
response parts would act, and identify what to do to cause them to
shrink without raising any alarms."

Experimentee [hopeful]: "That's all it would be? It's hard for me to
imagine how that would work with my current approach ..."