SAM BANKMAN-FRIED needs killing ( My 200 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 20 17:30:06 PDT 2022

 >>>   SBF's suggestion that tools enabling retail traders access to DeFi protocols be regulated triggered horror among those who argue apps like Uniswap are simply software and thus can't be censured.
One particularly loud voice is that of scupytrooples, the pseudonymous founder of DeFi protocol Alchemix, who tweeted a list of unsubstantiated complaints against Bankman-Fried.
"I see them using the playbook of large corporations, where they ascend to the top, and then get involved in lobbying to make rules favorable for them to hurt the competition, and ultimately cement their position there," scupytrooples told The Block. "No different from Amazon, Exxon Mobil, Goldman, etc."
"He's been on the record that he doesn't care about crypto and is only here for the money."
Anthony Sassano, a well-known independent Ethereum educator, also criticized the FTX boss:
"SBF is and always will be a cancer on this ecosystem," he wrote to his 225,000 Twitter followers. "Anyone supporting him and his cronies should be ashamed."  <<<

>From THE BLOCK newsletter

Remember that Arb from the 80's , Ivan Boesky?

Someone tried to assassinate him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Mulheren