The Entrapment Controversy

Thu Oct 20 17:07:42 PDT 2022

I'm thinking a little of the word "entrapment".

I typed this email once, but then developed difficulty controlling my
right hand and erased it, which happens to me sometimes.

To the point: I get "internal mental entrapment", where I can trigger
myself such that my influenced habits try to further worsen my
triggers and worsen my habits of responding to them.

It can be scary, and occasionally sets me back for quite a long time,
when it goes poorly and succeeds in becoming a feedback loop. Over
time, I do learn to handle the danger and resulting situations better
and better, but it can be very hard work.