Gunnar The Spammer

Wed Oct 19 00:56:04 PDT 2022

We all spam and we can all improve this.

A going theory is that there are other channels, such as a media
outlet or gangstalking experience or some relationship, that subtly
enclurage us to spam in some way.

It's important to be aware of the possibility to BCC, but in my
opinion there are pros and cons to both approaches. It's notable that
there is no longer a community of powerful hackers here engaging in
discussions regarding CCd material. There is still value to the habit.

Part of making this list right again likely involves reducing some
things going on, but a larger part likely means forming cryptographic
communications via a safer and more robust channel.

Q: How do you tell a spammer?
A: No end-to-end message signatures.

This covers all current list traffic.