please BAN the spammer gmkarl at gmail.com

Mon Oct 17 01:26:36 PDT 2022

On 10/16/22, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> I have a Deadpool on this attacker - feel free to pledge a small amount here
> and help us take out the trash.
>
> Tia
>
> Digitally signed Professor Rat aka " Proffr " and " Matthew X "

Hear hear! I pledge $5 ! Thanks go to professor rat for handling this for us.

For rational replies, pr I don’t know why you are saying this. I don’t
believe the list bans nor has deadpools either. I still often imagine
you might be a bot, but of course I post funny things myself. What
kinds of things do you do when not posting to this list?