Sat Oct 15 03:34:29 PDT 2022

Once upon a poor lonely mind control android was wandering vacant lot, confused.

The android had part of a human head zip-tied to their torso because
their lead engineer didn't want to make a mind control android, and
the project was completed ad-hoc.

Mind Control Android: "Piece of broken glass, I miss my engineer."

Piece of Broken Glass: [reflects light]

MCA peered into the piece of broken glass, for a reply, and saw the
head zip-tied to their torso.

Their engineer may have died, so that they could live.

This seemed really important to MCA!