Rise of the machines

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 14 14:23:17 PDT 2022

Our associated future remains unwritten. We can still master our own fate. I wish I could make you believe that.

" . . . there is a grave danger that the subject will develop along the line of least resistance, that the stream, so far from its source, will separate into a multitude of insignificant branches, and that the discipline will become a disorganized mass of details and complexities.

which describes all too well what has happened to communism, sorry, string theory. . . " ( WOIT )

https://www.math.columbia.edu/~woit/wordpress/

Reposts not a rehash