Fwd: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Oct 14 05:29:16 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2022, 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY
To: <letitia.james at ag.ny.gov>
Cc: Harris, Adrienne A (DFS) <Adrienne.Harris at dfs.ny.gov>, cypherpunks <
cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>, Reader, Shaun <sreader at curtis.com>, Alexi
Anania <a at xny.io>, Richard Weber <richardweber13 at icloud.com>, Weber,
Richard (DFS) <Richard.weber at dfs.ny.gov>

Dear Madam Attorney General:

Consulting the "NYC Votes" ... The New York City Campaign Finance Board's
2022 General Election Guide ("[The] nonpartisan guide to city elections
since 1989") you are the overseer of the New York Organized Crime
Task Force.

By the end of business Friday can the OAJ respond if they are aware of the
matter below.

Madam Attorney General, for good reasons we are concerned about fair and
free elections in New York State if your office cannot signal being aware
of a RICO as described below.

Sending you the very best from Chelsea,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson