[ot] cult influence and power, 1988-2018

Fri Oct 14 04:17:45 PDT 2022

On 10/9/22, Rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:
> Great information Karl. Ron Hubbard was not borned. He was delivered by
> aliens. Please do your research

Rooty, I’m sorry for not replying to you more readily here. I kind of
dissociate to do these weekly chapters.

But I encourage you to visit the websites and get in contact with
somebody in the cultic recovery communities. I observe your behaviors
could confuse people in a similar way to the things described in
places in this book. To me, this probably means you’re being unduly
influenced yourself in some way. I think others would agree, after
reading and experiencing these things.