USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:17:30 PDT 2022

> The races have begun...

#FreeRossUlbricht ... got Double Life plus 40... for developing
Free Trade Open Markets, Crypto, and Political Speech.

Alex Jones got $Billions for Free Speech, exposing Frauds
and Political Cabals, and Humor.

@MIAUniverse If Alex Jones pays for lying, shouldn’t
every celebrity pushing vaccines pay too?

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1580416858787700737
Alex Jones acknowledged he was wrong, repeatedly, and is ordered to
pay $1 billion. Meanwhile the largest fine paid by a banking executive
responsible for the 2008 financial collapse was $67 million. Who hurt
more people?

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok
https://libsoftiktok.com/

Libs still raging off their meds, often about themselves...

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1572410358081490944
https://twitter.com/TPUSA
I was Giving a speech about MEMES at the University of Iowa tonight
with @TPUSA. A Kamala Harris Meme TRIGGERED the violent LIBS so bad
they ATTACKED the *projector* and SMASHED IT to pieces. I told you:
The Left Can’t Meme.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1580558090293809155
https://timcast.com/news/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-confronted-by-anti-war-protesters-during-qa-video/
Lib Hecklers SHUT DOWN AOC's speech by accusing her of pushing NUCLEAR war,
AOC absolutely WRECKED "None of this matters if we are dead!”
azis will always be the legacy of the fraud squad now
@JosBtrigga: My friend @Noggatone and I confronted Congresswoman @AOC
on her support for Nuclear War and Ukrainian Nazis. I call her out for
being a coward in the face of the party that will push us all into
Nuclear war right now. Will she stand up like @TulsiGabbard and fight
for peace?

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1580381386799603712
Looks like BLM is scared of @RealCandaceO’s documentary.
Documentary film “The Greatest Lie Ever Sold”.