FOIL Request No. 2022-090345 - Larson

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu Oct 13 01:49:10 PDT 2022

Good morning:

We would like to appeal this decision.

“We would like to receive any and all records relating to any coordination
(and/or no coordination) related to the Goldman Sachs Deferred Prosecution
Agreement and the PayPal Conditional Bitlicense award. May we kindly
submit: October 21, 2020, PayPal Conditional
BitLicnese:
https://www.dfs.ny.gov/reports_and_publications/press_releases/pr202010211
October 22, 2020, Goldman Sachs Deferred Agreement:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-
edny/pr/goldman-sachs-resolves-foreign-bribery-case-and-agrees-pay-over-29-billion
As of July 23, 2021 Goldman Sachs held $1.83B in PayPal Stock (PYPL). The
New York State Common Retirement Fund held $562.71M and the New York State
Teachers Retirement Fund held $369.54M. With these figures, you can xNY.io
would like to assess any and all press/media (and
all other) coordination on the aforesaid announcements.”

There should be some records on the matter.

Warm regards,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org