Your Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request FOIL-2022-092039-018266

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Oct 12 08:23:27 PDT 2022

Dear DFS Records:

Thank you for the update concerning, 2022-092039: “Bank.org demands any and
all records concerning the Superintendent's said DFS
role with Brex (Declaration on said disclosure form).” Expected due date:
10.12.22.

Dear EXEC Records:

We have the same FOIL request pending with your office (attached). Do you
have any updates on this important Interlocking directorates type FOIL
request?

We are concerned that the Brex role has association with the PayPal Mafia.

Thank you,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org