Response to NY FOIL request FOIL-2022-090440-018156

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Oct 12 05:32:24 PDT 2022

Dear Mr. Bogdan:

Concerning our appeal request for the corresponding FOIL
"2022-090440-018156" ... can you advise status of the appeal request?

Additionally, can you advise any updated DFS position to your September 19,
2022 memo below with mention of "interlocking directorates."

We are concerned that any wavering of DFS positioning of interlocking
directorates may be barrier to our global enterprise.

Thank you with warm regards,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org