Morning Spam

Sat Oct 8 03:00:29 PDT 2022

—————

business meeting

investor: “i mean we could stimulate aggression between dictatortopia
and poor-abused-monarch, but the borg hives have been acting very
possessive of the situation …”

disguised experimentee: “we’re experienced at kicking them in the ass”

investor looks at a slowly opening wormhole next to disguised experimentee

investor: “i’m sorry, i know bosscorp has done good work in the past,
but i don’t want to turn my life int9 your ptsd, honestly.”

disguised experimentee pauses, then looks investor in the eye.

disguised experimentee: “so you’re on board with taking down mind
control and revealing and giving everything to all the weakest, most
suffering people on the planet?”

investor pauses.

inestor: “yes, of course.”