Morning Spam

Sat Oct 8 01:41:27 PDT 2022

in reality it is not quite that easy ;p

ARPSPOOF, i want to apologise for taxing you here. I am not wanting to
take your capacity.

I am unfortunately doing it because it gives me an opportunity to
resist my own psychology and situation.

It helps me when I tax others, unfortunately, and I can use that to
meet more of my own goals.

I’m obviously trying to make that clear and improve the situation, but
not sure how to.

On this list, it used to be a norm to just block people or topics if
their content was too much, I’m interested in discussing why it might
be that that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.