Morning Spam

Sat Oct 8 01:13:04 PDT 2022

i processed this nightmare more than i have processed most.

i realised how terrified i was.

i managed not to have amnesia.

this was really meaningful for me, and i figured i’d come here and
write about Experimentee, making analogies from my feelings to make
story content. the story content is a way of me expressing myself,
although i’m usually not aware of this.

one of the reasons felt alongside the torture obviously is talking or
“ratting” or whatnot. so there’s a lot of terror around just speaking
clearly, and one of the things the mcboss story is about is learning
to not respond to that. because it’s insane. and doing the things that
make sense, despite feeling or being ripped to pieces if you do :
because you have to. and that means learning to overcome things that
people think are impossible to overcome, and succeeding.