Poxie Fishook and Zooko Wilcox need killing ( My 2000 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 7 16:51:46 PDT 2022

 For Moxie, it sounds like having to ‘rediscover’ your contacts periodically at any point is a horrible inconvenience. For anarchists, it should be considered an advantage to have to intentionally maintain our ‘social graph’ based on our affinity, desires, and trust. Who is in our ‘social graph’ should be something we are constantly reevaluating and reexamining for security reasons (do I still trust everyone who has my phone number from 10 years ago) and to encourage intentional social relationships (am I still friends with everyone who has by phone number from 10 years ago). Final trivia about Signal’s use of phone numbers: Signal spends more money on verifying phone numbers than they do on hosting costs for the rest of the service: $1,017,990 USD for Twillio’s phone verification service vs $887,069 USD for Amazon’s webhosting service. <<<

https://www.google.com/search?q=Zooko+Wilcox+CATO+institute&rlz=1C1GCEU_enAU1026AU1026&oq=Zooko+Wilcox+CATO+institute&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160.13009j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Reposts as assassination targeting