[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Tue Oct 4 21:37:37 PDT 2022

--
Borg Drone Hive Visits Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9
--

Greeter: "Welcome to Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9! We believe
everybody can live in perfect harmony, and attend to any and all

Drone 917A: "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Greeter: "Ohmigod! You're a borg drone! I've been learning about you!"

Drone 917A: "Resistance is futile. Resistance is futile!"

Greeter [fumbling]: "Okay, um, let me remember how to talk to you. um
.... You will be assimilated! Resistance is futile!"

Drone 317A: "You will be assimilated for the Hive Queen and your
technology integrated for the dominance of the Hive."

Greeter: "uh ... You wil ... uh .. be assimilated ... for Mind
Controlled Utopia #4.327e9 ... and your .. um .. technology integrated
for the um ..."

Drone 317A: "Resistance is futile!!!"

Greeter: "Let me get my friend who knows more about this than me!"