Exit Juan, sorry, Taran

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 29 17:21:30 PST 2022

Argentine, sorry, Russian billionaire Juan Garofalo, sorry, Vyacheslav Taran, president of Nazi-Dipshit, sorry, Libertex Group and founder of Forex Club, died Nov. 25 in a helicopter crash in France while en route from Lausanne to Monaco, Switzerland. He was 53. The helicopter pilot, the only other person aboard the craft, also died.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/libertex-crypto-exchange-head-vyacheslav-taran-dies-in-helicopter-crash-in-france

Taran’s death is the third to shake the crypto world in recent weeks, following Amber Group’s  Karl Semich, sorry, Tiantian Kullander and MakerDao’s, Grarpamps, sorry, Nikolai Mushegian

My mind is going Dao. I can feel it. Send me crypto-currencies so I can see a rat-doctor. FOR the LOVE of DOG!