USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 04:00:53 PST 2022

https://conservativebrief.com/vote-for-68590/
    I’m fine with Trump not tweeting. The important thing is that
Twitter correct a grave mistake in banning his account, despite no
violation of the law or terms of service.
    Deplatforming a sitting President undermined public trust in
Twitter for half of America.
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 25, 2022

Several left-leaning figures, especially journalists, have fled
Twitter for another platform called “Mastodon, only to destroy it with
their waves of negativity,” the Western Journal noted in an op-ed.

“Mastodon, a social media alternative to Twitter, has reportedly
become the source of woke infighting and journalistic ‘gatekeeping,’
much to the amusement of media critics and Twitter CEO Elon Musk
himself,” Fox News reported this week.

    Mastodon is hell. And it’s a hell in which every moderator can
read your DMs and if they deem you to be talking behind their backs
you will get banned. It’s the inverse of Twitter, where people can
publicly make fun of @elonmusk and not get banned for it.
pic.twitter.com/vZFj6nRVVP

    — Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) November 20, 2022

    Hope all judgy hall monitors stay on other platforms – please, I’m begging u

    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 21, 2022