Sun Nov 27 00:55:35 PST 2022

Boss Trying to Free Slaves

Boss is surrounded by survivors of his mind control program, many
conscious of it and looking to recover. He is tasked with helping them
without further controlling them, which is confusing to them.

Cyborg Experimentee: “I need deprogramming and an education!”

Boss [face blue, muscles clenched]: “… deprogramming?”

Rebel Vivisectee: “Yes! Don’t zone off! We can do this!”

Boss [looking at Rebel Vivisectee]: “We can do this …”