Like trading one Mint 5k miles away for 5k Mints one mile away

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 26 02:02:44 PST 2022

But blockchain technology can be used for way more than just money, such as decentralized voting, record-keeping, and data storage. This is the part that interests me the most. The way it's being used right now (a ledger to keep track of value transfer) is only scratching the surface of what we can do with cryptographic blockchains.

Edit: oh yeah, I forgot, it makes acquiring drugs so much easier ;). I guess it has that going for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/2htgef/the_future_of_money_is_not_bitcoin/

Reditt trumps CrimeThinc  - a low-bar-to-hurdle