USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 03:03:34 PST 2022

> Trump-Ye-2024... that may very well become the winning ticket.
> https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1595965974293118979
> Two ballers talking shit, secretly becoming best friends for 2024.

https://timcast.com/news/exclusive-details-ye-brings-nick-fuentes-and-karen-giorno-to-dinner-with-trump/
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1595968445366951937
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1595968154240327680

"Calling out Trump for being a bitch about not releasing the
J6ers is not only insanely ballsy but also incredibly based"

"White lives matter, Ye matters, Bible matters."

After just a week of twitter freedom, Democrats lost 2024.

https://twitter.com/KingsleyCortes/status/1595770679596650497
Lying Democrats Pandering to Native Americans
https://twitter.com/KingsleyCortes/status/1595811700963684352
Everyone lies

> https://brysongraymusic.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHMnaK36vCo Tyson James - Mask Off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-8dsjPfvgg MAGA Challenge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v72xcA0vYCk Zuby Censor Banned - OK Dude

"Fuck Balenciaga."

https://twitter.com/T___reignfree/status/1595730953401688065
anyone else see the symbolism in the icon on his shirt?

@RaheemKassam
I think Trump could turn this tax return narrative around quite
easily. Insist that he will pass legislation that would require all
senior government officials to also declare their tax returns going
back 20 years. They’ll soon change their minds.

New York Young Republican Club  @NYYRC
Did you catch Steve Bannon and @JackPosobiec talking about our 110th
Annual Gala today on the War Room podcast? Check it out here, and then
grab your tickets to our Gala on December 10th! See you there.