FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 22:23:36 PST 2022

Censor Banners Mind Manipulators Population Steering 1984
they all fucking hate being exposed... God Love the Internet ;)

All My Friends Are ShadowBanned ... gets ShadowBanned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Snq5Qd-dQ AMFASB Gets Banned

"All My Friends Are Shadowbanned" - An0maly and Bryson Gray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHCx_GUd7tI AMFASB

"Bump that shit, support Bryson's work!"

https://brysongraymusic.com/
https://twitter.com/realbrysongray

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2022/01/conservative-christian-rapper-bryson-gray-calls-for-parallel-economy-as-new-album-drops

https://nypost.com/2021/10/27/lets-go-brandon-rapper-bryson-grays-banned-anti-biden-song-is-no-1/

https://duckduckgo.com/?iax=videos&ia=videos&q="all+my+friends+are+shadowbanned"

To be honest, @kanyewest embracing Nick Fuentes and other “cancelled”
people is actually very smart. If he embraces Alex Jones…it’ll be
wild! #YE24

CCG BRYSON @RealBrysonGray
What are y’all thoughts on #YE24?

@CassandraRules
The thought of a Ye vs Trump debate is way too exciting to me. This
will be so fun. #YE24

@adam22
Kanye fully embracing Nick Fuentes is definitely one of the most mind
blowing occurrences in the history of the internet