[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:05:06 PST 2022

Experimentee: "It helps me stop the torture pattern to know about your
experience holding the urge to engage in it. Can you describe it
some?"

Cyborg Torturer: "Well, I think different things at different times,
and sometimes I think about Grassroots Activist's blood and guts
flying everywhere, and when I do that the mind control stimulates
pleasure and encouragement really aggresively, and the thoughts get
larger, and I feel a rush in my arms ..." [Cyborg Torture begins
grinning and reaching for one of the foam implements]

Experimentee: "Thank you. That's enough for now."