[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:55:04 PST 2022

Nonviolent Facilitator teaches parties to speak a special language for
communicating feelings and needs.

Grassroots Activist [speaking special language] [mind numbed
artificially]: "I am scared of the thing I don't remember well. Very
scared."

Cyborg Torturer: "I feel powerful. Also scared. And I'm pretty skilled at this!"

Grassroots Activist [dissociating]: "Oh, I'm skilled at this too."

Cyborg Torturer: "You don't look skilled."

Nonviolent Facilitator: "Let's try to keep it to our feelings, needs,
observations, requests ..."

Cyborg Torturer: "Oh, right. I feel surprised when I observe you say that."

Boss: "I feel numb. And happy. I know you guys are healthy and I like that."

Grassroots Activist: "I feel irritated. My need for health is not met."

Boss: "I feel worried. And some amnesia is coming on. Grassroots
Activist, is there anything I can do to help you?"

Grassroots Activist: "I feel kinda terrified!" [mind numbs] "I'm not
sure who this Boss guy is. Why are we talking with him?"