[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:23:43 PST 2022

I read in a book once about engaging a kind of sadism (it was a
pedophilia). The author spoke with the perpetrator in prison, and
listened to them caringly. They had been raped by their father
repeatedly, and had never found any empathy around this, and had
processed it all their life by copying the behavior.

Personally, from my experience and one or two people I've heard talk
of it. being in situations like that can also have an influencing
effect: the person doing it demands a story that validates what they
are doing, and when there is great pain going on, that story is the
only explanation available, and one can learn it very strongly.