USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:09:26 PST 2022

> Update to censored leaks that occurred well before the "election" of
> 2020...
> The laptop datasets are available on the Internet, many gigabytes.
> Bobulinski: "The Biden's probably thought they were going to make
> billions."

Due to all the censorship news suppression spun lies and almost
total media control of it, Trump was legitimate winner of 2020.

Hunter Biden Laptop Repairman Reveals "Chilling" Warning From FBI Agent

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hunter-biden-laptop-repairman-reveals-chilling-warning-from-fbi-agent_4876672.html
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter-biden-laptop-repairman-details-chilling-warning-fbi-agent
https://twitter.com/AndrewKerrNC/status/1594711865535655937
https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/mac-shop-owner-john-mac-isaac-reveals-night-he-met-hunter-biden/
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/copy-of-hunter-biden-laptop-data-appears-genuine-independent-experts-find/

John Paul Mac Isaac, the laptop repairman who allegedly found Hunter
Biden’s laptop, revealed Monday that he is working with Republican
lawmakers as they prepare to investigate the younger Biden after
taking the House majority during this month’s midterms.

Mac Isaac alleged in a Monday interview with Fox News that an FBI
agent gave him a “chilling” warning when he first interacted with the
bureau after finding the laptop. The Delaware-based laptop repairman
said he recalled telling one agent that he would change their names
when he published his book.

    “That’s when Agent Mike turned around and told me that, in their
experience, nothing ever happens to people that don’t talk about these
things,” Mac Isaac said, claiming that it was a veiled threat to keep
silent.

    “I have been dealing with retaliation from multiple fronts for the
past two years when what I did was leaked to the country. I’m
expecting it, and I’m going to expect it to continue,” he added to Fox
News while promoting his book.

Republicans, he said, should hold “the FBI accountable for colluding
with our mainstream and social media to block a story, a real story
with real consequence,” and they should “get to the bottom of what the
Biden family was up to when Joe Biden was vice president.”

On Monday, a lawyer for Hunter Biden, Chris Clark, told CBS News that
Mac Isaac did not have Hunter’s “consent to access his computer data
or share it with others.” Some analysts said that it may have been the
first time one of Hunter Biden’s lawyers confirmed that he left the
laptop at the Delaware computer repair shop.

Earlier this year, Mac Isaac recalled to the New York Post about how
Hunter Biden arrived at his shop in Wilmington, Delaware, in April
2019.

    “I’m glad you’re still open,” Hunter Biden allegedly told him. “I
just came from the cigar bar, and they told me about your shop, but I
had to hurry because you close at seven.”

    “I need the data recovered off these, but they all have liquid
damage and won’t turn on,” Mac Isaac recalled him saying.

Other Details

It came as CBS cited an independent expert as saying that the data
sourced from Hunter Biden’s laptop is genuine, coming about two years
after the NY Post and other news outlets, including The Epoch Times,
reported on it. It’s not clear why CBS decided to publish its report
Monday.

U.S. President Joe Biden (L) waves alongside his son Hunter Biden
after attending mass at Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Johns Island,
South Carolina on Aug. 13, 2022. (Nicholas Kamm/AFP via Getty Images)

The Epoch Times has contacted the FBI’s press office for comment.

After Republicans recaptured the majority in the House, top GOP
lawmakers indicated that they will investigate bank records and claims
by whistleblowers that show connections between Hunter Biden and
President Joe Biden.

With weeks to go before the 2020 General Election, the New York Post
published information sourced from the laptop, showing what
Republicans and other critics say are shady business deals between the
Biden family and individuals linked to the Chinese Communist Party and
Ukrainian energy firms. The younger Biden, in a 2019 interview, has
denied that he did anything wrong but acknowledged that such deals
created a negative outward impression.

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), who is expected to chair the House Oversight
and Reform Committee, told reporters last week that the committee will
investigate not just Hunter Biden but also President Biden.

    “I want to be clear. This is an investigation of Joe Biden. That’s
where the committee will focus in this next Congress,” Comer told
reporters.

    “This committee will evaluate the status of Joe Biden’s
relationship with his family’s foreign partners and whether he is a
president who is compromised or swayed by foreign dollars and
influence,” Comer said, adding that his committee has acquired
suspicious activity reports filed by major banks.

In response, the White House said in a statement last week House
Republicans are engaging in partisan attacks against Biden’s family
members. The administration accused the GOP of trafficking in
“long-debunked conspiracy theories,” without elaborating.

    “President Biden is not going to let these political attacks
distract him from focusing on Americans’ priorities,” Ian Sams, a
spokesman for the White House Counsel’s office, told news outlets.

Weeks after the 2020 election, the younger Biden said that Delaware
prosecutors were investigating his tax affairs, although he hasn’t
been charged with a crime. Since then, few details have been publicly
disclosed about that investigation.

As Republicans conduct their investigation, it’s not clear how many
Americans will consider it a top priority.

Fewer than 30 percent of voters said in a recent poll that Hunter
Biden should be a top priority for the next Congress, with about 52
percent of Republicans expressing an interest in investigating him.
For months, other polls showed that President Biden’s approval rating
has remained largely underwater amid high inflation, fears of a
recession, and a surge of violent crime nationwide.