USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:34:32 PST 2022

> Donald J Trump Won The US 2020 Presidential Election

Another Major US "News" Entity Confirms Itself To Be Fully 100% Corrupt...

What Elephant? AP Denies that There Is Any Evidence That Joe Biden
Discussed Hunter's Business Dealings

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/11/20/what-elephant-associated-press-falsely-denies-that-there-is-any-evidence-that-joe-biden-discussed-hunters-business-dealings/

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/11/24/what-elephant-the-media-again-buries-a-hunter-biden-scandal-on-foreign-deals-during-the-biden-vice-presidency/
https://jonathanturley.org/2022/08/30/bidens-disinformation-dependables-bash-joins-a-long-line-of-biden-officials-who-pushed-false-russian-disinformation-claims/
https://jonathanturley.org/2022/07/06/the-white-house-refuses-to-answer-questions-about-whether-the-presidents-audiotape-on-hunters-foreign-dealings/
https://jonathanturley.org/2021/10/14/is-it-time-for-a-special-counsel-on-the-hunter-biden-scandal/
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/
https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/joe-biden-regular-at-dc-hotspot-where-he-met-hunters-associates/
https://jonathanturley.org/2020/10/22/witness-joe-biden-was-the-big-guy/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10254295/What-Big-Guy-Joe-Biden-said-Hunters-business-partner-Tony-Bobulinski-discreet-hotel-meeting.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9757117/Hunter-Biden-complained-half-salary-went-paying-Joes-bills.html
https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/hunter-biden-grand-jury-witness-was-asked-about-deal-with-chinese-firm-and-the-big-guy/
https://jonathanturley.org/2021/10/19/joe-biden-and-the-disappearing-elephant-how-to-make-a-full-sized-scandal-vanish-in-front-of-an-audience-of-millions/

For those of us who have written about the Hunter Biden scandal and
the family’s influence-peddling operation for years, it is routine to
read media stories denying the facts or dismissing calls to
investigate the foreign dealings. However, this weekend, the
Associated Press made a whopper of a claim that there is no evidence
even suggesting that President Joe Biden ever spoke to his son about
his foreign dealings. I previously discussed how the Bidens have
succeeded in a Houdini-like trick in making this elephant of a scandal
disappear from the public stage. They did so by enlisting the media in
the illusion. However, this level of audience participation in the
trick truly defies belief.

The statement of the Associated Press at this stage of the scandal is
breathtaking but telling: “Joe Biden has said he’s never spoken to his
son about his foreign business, and nothing the Republicans have put
forth suggests otherwise.”

For years, the media has continued to report President Biden’s
repeated claim that “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas
business dealings.” At the outset, the media only had to suspend any
disbelief that the president could fly to China as Vice President with
his son on Air Force 2 without discussing his planned business
dealings on the trip.

Of course, the emails on the laptop quickly refuted this claim.
However, the media buried the laptop story before the election or
pushed the false claim that it was fake Russian disinformation.

President Biden’s denials continued even after an audiotape surfaced
showing President Biden leaving a message for Hunter specifically
discussing coverage of those dealings. The call is specifically
referring to these dealings:

    “Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a
chance just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to
you. I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed
tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear. And anyway if
you get a chance give me a call, I love you.”

But who are you going to believe, the media or your own ears.

Some of us have written for two years that Biden’s denial of knowledge
is patently false. It was equally evident that the Biden family was
selling influence and access.

There are emails of Ukrainian and other foreign clients thanking
Hunter Biden for arranging meetings with his father. There are photos
from dinners and meetings that tie President Biden to these figures,
including a 2015 dinner with a group of Hunter Biden’s Russian and
Kazakh clients.

People apparently were told to avoid directly referring to President
Biden. In one email, Tony Bobulinski, then a business partner of
Hunter’s, was instructed by Biden associate James Gilliar not to speak
of the former veep’s connection to any transactions: “Don’t mention
Joe being involved, it’s only when u [sic] are face to face, I know u
[sic] know that but they are paranoid.”

Instead, the emails apparently refer to President Biden with code
names such as “Celtic” or “the big guy.” In one, “the big guy” is
discussed as possibly receiving a 10 percent cut on a deal with a
Chinese energy firm; other emails reportedly refer to Hunter Biden
paying portions of his father’s expenses and taxes.

Bobulinski has given multiple interviews that he met twice with Joe
Biden to discuss a business deal in China with CEFC China Energy Co.
That would seem obvious evidence. In addition, the New York Post
reported on a key email that discussed “the proposed percentage
distribution of equity in a company created for a joint venture with
CEFC China Energy Co.” That was the email on March 13, 2017 that
included references of “10 held by H for the big guy.”

The Associated Press later revised the line after an outcry from some
of us. It now ends “there is no indication that the federal
investigation involves the president.”  The revision creates a new
problem. Rather than simply stating the fact, AP seems to struggle to
shield the President. There is every indication that “the federal
investigation involves the president.” Not only is the President
discussed in key emails under investigation, but the grand jury heard
testimony that the “Big Guy” is Joe Biden.

That brings us back to Houdini’s trick of making his 10,000 pound
elephant Jennie disappear every night in New York’s Hippodrome. He
succeeded night after night because the audience wanted the elephant
to disappear even though it never left the stage.

I previously wrote about how the key to the trick was involving the
media so that reporters are invested in the illusion like calling
audience members to the stage. Reporters have to insist that there was
nothing to see or they have to admit to being part of the original
deception. The media cannot see the elephant without the public seeing
something about the media in its past efforts to conceal it.

The media is now so heavily invested in the trick that they are
sticking with the illusion even after “the reveal.” The Associated
Press story shows that even pointing at the elephant — heck, even
riding the elephant around the stage — will not dislodge these
denials. This is no elephant because there cannot be an elephant.
Poof!