Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:03:30 PST 2022

> http://hellish2050.com/
> Migration Jihad, the hellish dictatorship taking over your lands by 2050.

Islam is by definition treasonous disloyal and sworn
enemy to everything that is non-Islam, including Freedom.

"It's time to send them all back home."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/italy_plays_florida_france_plays_marthas_vineyard__see_the_video.html

Kevin McCarthy Plans To Oust Ilhan Omar From House Committee For
"Anti-Semitic" Comments

https://www.theepochtimes.com/kevin-mccarthy-plans-to-oust-ilhan-omar-from-house-committee-for-anti-semitic-comments_4875142.html
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/10/exclusive-kevin-mccarthy-plans-to-strip-ilhan-omar-off-foreign-affairs-eric-swalwell-and-adam-schiff-off-intelligence-committee/
https://www.theepochtimes.com/house-rejects-gop-resolution-to-remove-swalwell-from-intelligence-committee_3740509.html

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said on Saturday that
when he becomes speaker of the House next year he will remove Rep.
Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) from the House Foreign Affairs Committee because
of her remarks that many deemed anti-Semitic.

    “We watch anti-Semitism grow, not just on our campuses, but we
watched it grow in the halls of Congress,” McCarthy said at the
Republican Jewish Coalition’s annual leadership meeting in Las Vegas
on Saturday.

    “I promised you last year that as speaker, she [Omar] will no
longer be on Foreign Affairs, and I’m keeping that promise,” he told a
cheering audience.

Omar, a Muslim immigrant of Somali descent, has been condemned for her
remarks on the U.S.–Israel relationship several times in recent years,
including by the leadership of her own party.

In 2019, the first-term congresswoman wrote on Twitter that the U.S.
support of Israel is “all about the Benjamins.” This prompted House
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democrats to issue a joint
statement, saying that the comment invoked a long-standing
anti-Semitic trope and was “deeply offensive.”

President Donald Trump also weighed in at that time to call for Omar’s
expulsion.

    “Anti-Semitism has no place in the United States Congress,” Trump
told reporters during a Cabinet meeting at the White House.

    “And I think she should either resign from Congress or she should
certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee.”

McCarthy’s Plan To Expel Democrats From Panels

This isn’t the first time McCarthy has said he wants to expel Omar
from her committee assignment. In an interview with Breitbart in
January, he said he was planning to oust Reps. Omar, Adam Schiff
(D-Calif.), and Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) from their respective
committees if Republicans secure a majority in the House after the
midterms.

“Ilhan Omar should not be serving on Foreign Affairs,” McCarthy said
at that time. “You had Ilhan Omar, who earlier referred to my support
for Israel in an earlier Congress was ‘all about the Benjamins’ and
never apologized.”

McCarthy argued that the two Californian Democrats shouldn’t stay on
the House Intelligence Committee, either. He pointed to Swalwell’s
affair with an alleged Chinese Communist Party spy, and the role
Schiff played in promoting the false assertion that the Trump campaign
had colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

“You look at Adam Schiff—he should not be serving on Intel when he has
openly, knowingly now used a fake dossier, lied to the American public
in the process and doesn’t have any ill will [and] says he wants to
continue to do it,” he said.