Collapse: Earth Overshoot Day

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:18:06 PST 2022

Joe "No Green New Deal" Biden commits to another
scam that has nothing to do with "Green" but does
do with robbing and oppressing you more...

President Biden, The UN, & The Climate Lobby Seek To Spread More
Fossil Fuel Misery

https://mishtalk.com/economics/president-biden-the-un-and-the-climate-lobby-seek-to-spread-more-fossil-fuel-misery
https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-signs-up-for-climate-change-reparations-europe-fund-un-john-kerry-poor-countries-bank-capitalism-11668974219

Please consider these COP 27 Closing Statements by the Secretary-General.

    COP27 took place not far from Mount Sinai, a site that is central
to many faiths and to the story of Moses, or Musa. It’s fitting.
Climate chaos is a crisis of biblical proportions.

    Instead of a burning bush, we face a burning planet.

    Justice for those on the frontlines who did so little to cause the
crisis – including the victims of the recent floods in Pakistan that
inundated one-third of the country.

    I welcome the decision to establish a loss and damage fund and to
operationalize it in the coming period.

    But let’s be clear. Our planet is still in the emergency room.

    Unlike the stories from the Sinai peninsula, we cannot wait for a
miracle from a mountaintop.

    We can and must win this battle for our lives.

Team Biden in Action

On November 12, president Biden's climate ambassador, John Kerry, made
this statement:

"It's a well-known fact that the United States and many other
countries will not establish…some sort of legal structure that is tied
to compensation or liability. That's just not happening."
Guess What Happened

In case you are wondering about the Secretary-General's statement
regarding a loss and damage fund, John Kerry signed up for it at the
conference.

Please note Biden Signs Up for Climate Reparations

    The use of climate policy to soak Americans keeps getting worse,
and the United Nation’s climate conference in Egypt ended this weekend
with agreement on a new fund to pay reparations to poor countries.
Welcome to the latest climate shakedown.

    Poor countries have long sought to force wealthy countries to pay
for the “loss and damage” they suffer from natural disasters that are
supposedly climate-related. This is separate from the $100 billion a
year that rich countries have promised to help poor countries reduce
emissions and adapt to climate change.

    Wealthy countries will now set up a fund to cover climate damage
for the least developed countries—i.e., not China or middle-income
nations. This will be financed from “a broad donor base” and “mosaic
of solutions,” such as international development banks and taxes on
aviation, shipping and fossil fuels.

    In return for climate reparations, Mr. Kerry tried to force an
agreement to phase down “unabated” fossil fuels. Low-income countries
understandably refused since doing so would consign their citizens to
poverty. The Biden climate agenda has increased energy prices in the
U.S., and the climate lobby doesn’t mind if this misery spreads around
the world.

Sketchy Details

Details aren't just sketchy, they're nonexistent. Amusingly Biden
promises no new liabilities for the US.

Somehow this is more magic money from somewhere and no one has to pay a dime.

This is why there are no details now. The magic will be flushed out
later after people have long forgotten the promise that it won't cost
anything.
A Comment on the Hypocrisy

    800 private jets flew to Egypt to tell you to ride your bike to
work. #COP27 pic.twitter.com/x2ondjyyqG
    — Lynne McCarthy (@LynneMcCarthy) November 20, 2022

Meanwhile, the WSJ notes that China emits two-thirds more CO2 than
Europe and the U.S. combined. Coal accounts for 60% of China’s power
generation, and more new coal plants are set for approval through 2025
than the entire existing U.S. fleet. China says it needs more coal
power for energy security and, unlike Europe and the U.S., it won’t
commit climate suicide.