[ot][spam][crazy] Decision Quality As Money

Mon Nov 21 01:09:34 PST 2022

so there's an enforcement of logical common sense.

when i'm confused and dissociated, often I have experiences where what
I do is radically different from my preferences, almost counterposed.

in that situation, maybe i could consider the "price" of things to
help me comprehend that, or convey it to my weird experiences.

for example, right now i might price debugging my little fourier hobby
very low, and could price adding on to this spam thread higher. [did
not meet goal of describing a formula for part of a priority list]