USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:08:47 PST 2022

TwitLibs killed off the 80M followers...

Donald J Trump Won The US 2020 Presidential Election

Elon Musk @elonmusk
Twitter is ALIVE
The people have spoken. Trump will be reinstated. Vox Populi, Vox Dei.
134M people have seen this poll
The most entertaining outcome is the most likely -
my variant on Occam's Razor
Fascinating to watch Twitter Trump poll!
Trump poll getting ~1M votes/hour!
Reinstate former President Trump
52% Yes 48% No
15,085,458 votes - Final results

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
45th President of the United States of America
Washington, DC
Vote.DonaldJTrump.com
Joined March 2009
Tweets 59,167 Following 49 Followers 9,167,427 Likes 0
4,973 Photos and videos

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the
Inauguration on January 20th.
287,013
67,313
103,982
482,460
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA
FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into
the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any
way, shape or form!!!
132,358
76,103
30,754
414,317
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
203,520
116,162
81,200
548,332
52,799,228
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No
violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law
and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!
374,896
118,495
68,932
620,189
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly
on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!
187,688
77,966
41,202
483,766
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
pscp.tv/w/csSqbjEyMzE3NDF8MW…
RSBN 🇺🇸 @RSBNetwork

Watch LIVE: Save America March at The Ellipse featuring President
@realDonaldTrump
pscp.tv
32,526
36,528
4,132
181,253
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
These scoundrels are only toying with the @sendavidperdue (a great
guy) vote. Just didn’t want to announce quite yet. They’ve got as many
ballots as are necessary. Rigged Election!
45,744
31,493
3,827
177,789
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Even Mexico uses Voter I.D.
49,116
48,593
12,704
363,845
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The States want to redo their votes. They found out they voted on a
FRAUD. Legislatures never approved. Let them do it. BE STRONG!
33,875
39,446
4,374
221,286
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
They just happened to find 50,000 ballots late last night. The USA is
embarrassed by fools. Our Election Process is worse than that of third
world countries!
55,453
55,098
9,823
279,182
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, OUR COUNTRY, NEEDS THE
PRESIDENCY MORE THAN EVER BEFORE - THE POWER OF THE VETO. STAY STRONG!
47,036
38,069
6,720
254,440
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on
irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received
legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to
the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme
courage!
29,584
35,674
6,963
180,410
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd is so happy with the fake voter tabulation
process that he can’t even get the words out straight. Sad to watch!
19,417
20,475
2,045
138,642
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
If Vice President @Mike_Pence comes through for us, we will win the
Presidency. Many States want to decertify the mistake they made in
certifying incorrect & even fraudulent numbers in a process NOT
approved by their State Legislatures (which it must be). Mike can send
it back!
69,973
39,355
11,927
205,606
Donald J. Trump retweeted
Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅
@DanScavino
🔊WOW! We hear you from the West Wing—THANK YOU❤️🇺🇸🦅
8,688
23,268
3,358
115,800
7,737,224
Donald J. Trump retweeted
Christina Bobb @christina_bobb
Pennsylvania is going to Trump. The legislators have spoken.
15,754
15,762
1,628
102,873
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Get smart Republicans. FIGHT!
Will Chamberlain @willchamberlain
Republicans confirmed Justice Barrett, which they had the clear,
lawful right to do, and in response Chuck Schumer said "EVERYTHING IS
ON THE TABLE NOW." If that's the case, why shouldn't Republican
legislators go to the wall for the President?
11,181
14,335
1,743
89,629
Donald J. Trump retweeted
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
I wonder when the water main is gonna burst in Georgia....
8,290
6,065
696
59,398
Donald J. Trump retweeted
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
Democrats scrounging up votes from mystical places again....
12,819
7,485
2,184
50,311
Donald J. Trump retweeted
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
The steal is in the making in Georgia. Wait for it.
11,035
10,295
1,538
74,201