[important][crazy][draft] Releasing Video Project

Sat Nov 19 04:31:53 PST 2022

draft concept

Hi,

This is a list historically composed of software developers who could
resist censorship and surveillance entirely.

I would like to make a videostreaming app for people in
life-threatening situations to share publicly their situation: WITH
OTHER PEOPLE.

Please help me produce this app by connecting me with actual software
developers interesting in working on it.

This is a severe human rights situation.

I am capable of making this app myself, _if I can write code freely_,
which I do not seem presently able to do.

But, it is a simple task to any normal coder. It is comparable to any other app.

[/draft idea]

Basically, the draft is a callout and request for help around concepts
that are severely important on almost all sides of any concern.

-----

Of course, this project appears very likely to emerge on its own.