Sat Nov 19 03:20:21 PST 2022

Boss relaxes a bit, and stops changing colors quite so much.

Then his face starts to look tense, and his hands and feed start
spinning in wild circles.

Boss [thermometer sticking out of mouth, steam coming out of ears]:
"ARE YOU SPAMMING THE MAILING LIST????"

Zombie Worker: "Yes, Boss! I am spamming the mailing list!"

Boss relaxes.