Sat Nov 19 02:57:53 PST 2022

-----
Disco room again.

Boss is dancing like crazy!

He's about 85 years old, but this doesn't seem to be stopping him.

He thrusts his hips and gets down on the floor and breakdances!

It looks like somebody is scrubbing through youtube except its Boss's body.

Zombie Government Worker: "Boss? We dancing now?"

Boss: "Mind control those workers and diplomats!"

Zombie Government Worker: "Boss?"

Boss: "Dispose of that trash! Research that social control!"

Zombie Government Worker: "Boss, what's our next move?"

Boss: "Oh yeah is this meeting boring! OH yeah, this meeting is
boring! You are totally going to decide my agenda!"