Morning Spam

Sat Nov 19 02:38:14 PST 2022

> Can you help me with stock price predictions for 2023?

[negative dialog:
I take things in steps, but models for predicting prices are a basic
component of trading bots. I've been trying to make a cryptocurrency
trading bot since 2013 or so.

I tend to run into psychological and digital issues around engaging
the various coin APIs / protocols / histories / feeds, so if there is
a normative and highly robust (i.e. on-chain) data source for this, it
helps a ton. There probably is, now.

I last poked at Selenium, although when I did the available dex swaps
were rigged to have strangely high fees that pushed the limits of my
short-term financial planning.
]

[positive dialog:
https://defiprime.com/prediction-markets