1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:35:01 PST 2022

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/12/17/operation-delirium
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lWFVO6GnfeO4/
This retired U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Colonel
claims Julian Assange is being given BZ ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Kwiatkowski

Remember when we caught them literally worshiping a statue of Moloch
and they played it off?

Listen to that Klaus Schwab speech. It is chilling...

Becaust Klaus Schwab and other overlords like Gates and the
Rothschilds, even Soros own all of these politicians. Remember the
time Klaus Schwab openly bragged about controlling presidents around
the world while dropping their names, Merkel and Putin were some of
those names to be dropped
He then proceeded to say how he basically owns and controls Trudeau
and his cabinet "what we are really proud of is the young generation
like Prime Minister Trudeau that we penetrated the cabinets. And
yesterday I was at a reception for Prime Minister Trudeau and I would
know that half or more than half of his cabinet are young global
leaders."
Chrystia Freeland, Canada's deputy prime minister and finance minister
is also listed as a trustee on the WEF's website

WTH are Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab doing at the G20 summit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-F1L8XfTrI Fuck Schwab

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Schwab

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/techno-feudalism-replacing-market-capitalism-by-yanis-varoufakis-2021-06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3N_2r6R-o Elected Dictators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_vvq84X_rI Unelected Dictators
Nothing to see here, just a guy caring for the environment as in we
put too much plastic in the oceans and talking about how governments
and businesses need to work together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03MZG9vK0W8 Gates Death Panel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owI7DOeO_yg Gates Death Panel Truth

https://www.amazon.com/COVID-19-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab-ebook/dp/B08CRZ9VZB
In historical practical economics, both fascism and communism have
drawn power from mixing up state with high end private sector. These
dictatorships saw there was no totalitarian rule without harnessing
and combining the societal power of big corporations. That's obviously
where fuhrer Klaus Schwab's vision of stakeholder capitalism emerged.
The WEF stands for a combination of communism for the masses,
capitalism for the elites, calling it stakeholder capitalism (and
consequently poor slavery for the masses, hence "You will own nothing
and you will be happy"). It's all very clearly stated. If you still
aren't capable of understanding all this, I'd advise you to read
fuhrer Schwab's book: COVID 19, The Great Reset.

Here is the link to the official World Health Organisation clearly
stating it started on the exact same date predicted by Bill Gates'
"scenario"
"On 15 May, four additional laboratory confirmed cases have been
reported amongst Sexual Health Services attendees presenting with a
vesicular rash illness in men who have sex with men (MSM)."
https://twitter.com/BlankName5000/status/1527586477118574593
https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease-outbreak-news/item/2022-DON383
https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/about/science-behind-transmission.html

"I listened attentively to Schwab’s speech. His light treatment of the
COVID crisis indicates the WEF’s role in its genesis and propagation.
He believes we are in a « transformative » period of globalization. He
believes business and capitol stakeholders should be on equal
partnership footing with National Governments as we transform to a «
restructured » world.
I call bullshit Klause. Billionaire Globalists do not have the mandate
or legitimacy to steer national populations anywhere! Friends like
Bill Gates are living out genocidal fantasies simply and solely
because they made gobs of money on a techie tool. They have neither
the morality or the temperament to « restructure » our world! You and
Gates don’t have the right tickets to be giving lectures at the
G20–You are not elected by any people, anywhere."