[ot][spam][crazy][crazy][random]

Thu Nov 17 17:33:03 PST 2022

The Sousveiller awoke to a chippy and dreary morning. He yawned, amd
got out of his bed.

To his surprise, a Microsoft Spy Drone was hovering outside his
window. Its array of cameras peered at him, and as he rose it began
striking the tinted glass with its body as if knocking on his door.

He glanced at his USB camera feed and saw his archived livestreams
were intact, quickly donned his chainmail, and opened the window.

“Thank goodness you opened!” blithered the drone’s Microsoft Crowd
Suppression Horn in a female voice. “The Black Knight has put spyware
in my armor and his shade-wearing orcs are following me everywhere I
go!”