[ot][spam][random][crazy][random][crazy]

Thu Nov 17 08:41:17 PST 2022

This thread represents an advancement of my "triangle" task, or an
attempt to advance it.

Rather than describing a triangle, I am developing utility and
understanding around basic Fourier transforms.

These are important to me for past struggles I have had trying to
produce cheap for anybody to defend a shielded enclosures. I
understand for some reason some consider shielded enclosures to be
advanced security technology. I find it impossible for them to be
harmful, and have never had a reason for them to be harmful expressed
to me.