USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:25:47 PST 2022

> Trump announces 2024 election run and platform.
>
> GOP Mega-Donor Ken Griffin: "Three-Time Loser" Trump Shouldn't Run

Trump's independence and platform is a threat to the political game
and the Deep State, the bullshit they and the Media will be throwing
to oppress his popular candidacy is unprecedented, from
Hillary's totally FALSE Russia Hoax through Trump's next win.

Second GOP Mega-Donor Talks Greasy About Trump

While Donald Trump has a 'massive war chest' built through donations
from smaller donors around the country, and wide support from allies
in congress such as Marjorie Taylor Green (R-GA) and Andy Biggs
(R-AZ), a second GOP billionaire donor has come out against the former
president, who formally announced a 2024 run on Tuesday night.
Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwarzman

After Citadel founder Ken Griffin on Monday labeled Trump a
"three-time loser," who he hoped wouldn't run in 2024, Blackstone CEO
Stephen Schwarzman announced he would not back the former president's
latest run, despite Trump naming him chair of the now-defunct
Strategic and Policy Forum.

"America does better when its leaders are rooted in today and
tomorrow, not today and yesterday," Schwarzman said in a statement.
"It is time for the Republican Party to turn to a new generation of
leaders and I intend to support one of them in the presidential
primaries."

    It is unclear how much the rejection of big GOP donors hurts
Trump, however. Trump was successful in 2016 without major party
backers and appeals to his base with a populist message.

    Griffin never gave to Trump. And Schwarzman didn’t support him
until he was already president, giving $344,400 in Dec. 2017 to a
committee that supported Trump’s campaign and the Republican National
Committee. In all, Schwarzman gave $3.7 million to committees that
supported Trump. -Bloomberg

Of note, Griffin never gave to Trump - and Schwarzman was a latecomer
in his support, waiting till Trump was already president to give
$344,400 in Dec. 2017 to a committee that supported Trump and the RNC
(ultimately giving $3.7 million to committees that supported the
former president).

According to the report, Trump's rejection by two conservative
billionaires 'could give cover to elected officials who are still
deciding who to back.'