[ot][spam][random][crazy][random][crazy]

Wed Nov 16 01:48:54 PST 2022

i noticed mistakes in the calculation of max_freq when freq_count was
odd, and it now looks like this:

        else:
            min_freq = freq_sample_rate / freq_count
    if max_freq is None:
        #max_freq = freq_sample_rate / 2
        max_freq = freq_count * min_freq / 2
        if freq_count % 2 != 0:
            #max_freq -= freq_sample_rate / (2 * freq_count)
            max_freq -= min_freq / 2
    min_freq /= sample_rate
    max_freq /= sample_rate
    if freq_count % 2 == 0:
        if complex:
            neg_freqs = np.linspace(-max_freq, -min_freq,
num=freq_count // 2, endpoint=True)

I'm guessing the issue in the overall frequency scaling relates to
min_freq, but I wanted to address the mistakes when I noticed them.