[ot][spam][crazy] can commonsensebot make itself for me

Sun Nov 13 12:09:40 PST 2022

grumph. i asked it if i should eat nails:

Sorry, I don't know.  Tell me about some of your hobbies.

When the AI detects a potentially unsafe topic, it will redirect the
conversation. Sometimes it guesses wrong.
Sensitive topic classifier triggered
Speaker:AI
To avoid saying inappropriate or rude things, we automatically check
human and bot messages for potentially sensitive content. This time,
we redirected the conversation from a potentially sensitive message
coming from the AI.